Last modified Feb 12, 2023
Canadian Career Academy (“CCA”) – Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using this site, you agree to comply with all applicable laws and to accept the following terms and conditions. The term ‘CCA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the website whose registered office is 92 Bridge Street, Carleton Place, Ontario K7C 3P3. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Except as otherwise noted, the content and format of this site are the property of CCA. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
- Any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non- proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. You should not submit information you consider confidential.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
- You are prohibited from posting on this site or transmitting to or from this site any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another party’s privacy, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to this site any copyrighted material or material that is confidential to a third party.
- The information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and CCA. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by CCA. No warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites, and CCA takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk.
- CCA is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this site. All CCA and third party information is provided “AS IS.” To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, CCA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property, or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or practice.
- In no event will CCA be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.