This role will be to assist with manufacturing and installation of different types of signage.
We are hoping to find a motivated, eager-to-learn individual to add to our small family owned and operated business. We are looking for someone who will be a good fit with our team and is interested in learning more about the sign industry.
• Assist with sign manufacturing in shop (i.e. cutting, measuring, taping, etc.)
• Assist with various types of installations
• Occasional housekeeping tasks (i.e. sweeping, emptying garbage, etc.)
Assist periodically with miscellaneous tasks not listed above when required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable working in a group or independently on assigned tasks
• Willing and eager to learn more about the sign industry
• Must be punctual and reliable
• Able to follow directions and problem solve
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
• This job requires frequent heavy lifting (50lbs+)
• Basic math skills and ability to use a tape measure accurately
• Comfortable working at heights (i.e. on ladders)
• Standing for long periods of time
• Comfortable using hand & power tools
• The hours for this position are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday. Occasional overtime may be required.
• You will be working with current staff to assist with manufacturing and installations of different types of signage.
• There is ample opportunity for increased responsibility for the right candidate.
If interested, please send your resumé or questions to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use subject line: JOB APPLICATION
Thank you for your interest. Please note that we will respond to your email within 1 week.