Hart Laundry Services is currently looking to fill 3 Production Worker positions.
Applicant to perform various laundry production duties within an automated laundry plant that services numerous accounts from hospital, LTC homes, Dental offices, medical clinics and therapy clinics.
The laundry services is Essential Services to provide clean linen while removing soiled linen to create a healthy environment.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- handling of incoming soiled linen
- sorting soiled linen
- assisting in washers/dryers operations as well as sanitizing all incoming linen carts.
- operating various pieces of automated equipment for the completion of the laundry process.
- maintaining the steady and timely production flow within areas
- must be able to follow basic instructions for completion of counting linen, recording linen through reading and writing of basic skills.
- the ability to stand for periods of time to perform the production duties.
- good physical condition to move linen carts, lift up to 50 pounds and wrap all outgoing clean linen carts.
- must be able to work in teams and separately to complete tasks.
- must be able to maintain a clean and tidy work area.
Position requires that all Health & Safety, workplace harassment, substance abuse and covid policies are followed as per plant instructions.
All hours are related solely upon laundry volume which is related to laundry production schedules.
Average hours per week at this time are between 24-28 hours per week. Hours are subject to change as per laundry volume with increase and decrease activity.
Opportunity does exist to increase hourly rate through promotion within.
If you are interested in applying to this position please select the Apply for Job button. Make sure to include your phone number.