About Kolab Project
Kolab Project is a cannabis brand, wholly owned by Auxly Cannabis Group Inc., that aims to connect with those actively in the cannabis category that have an appreciation for the positive impact that art, culture, and design have on humanity. Kolab Project cannabis products, available at licensed cannabis retailers across Canada, include premium pre-rolls, vapes, soft chews and chocolate. Learn more at kolabproject.com and stay up-to-date at Twitter: @kolabproject; Instagram: @kolabproject; Facebook: @kolabproject.
The Role – This is a 6 month contracted position.
Reporting to the Post-Production Team Lead, the Post-Production Technician will be responsible for assisting in all post-production activities, including milling, sifting, pre-roll production, packaging, labelling, sampling, order fulfillment and facility sanitation.
- Perform all pre-roll manufacturing processes.
- Perform packaging runs.
- Participate in order fulfillment activities.
- Perform batch sampling for external testing.
- Strictly adhere to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Assist the Operations and Production team in ensuring the Kolab’s facility remains organized and kept in a sanitary condition.
- Complete all documentation related to production and sanitation activities.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary education an asset.
- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or similar.
What Will Set You apart
- Familiarity with the Cannabis Act and Cannabis Regulations.
How we hire
Kolab Project is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you are interested in applying to this position please select the Apply for Job button or apply online via the link below;