This Office Administration role is required for answering phones, various document filing, Simply Accounting reconciliations, and ISO support. This position will also be required to work effectively with all departments and prioritize their workload accordingly and manage expectations of deliverables.
Key Accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Posting Invoices
- Credit Card Reconciliation (Collecting receipts)
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Entering Purchase Orders, as required
- Purchasing Backup (Purchasing, Payables, and Payroll)
- Schedule and document meetings
- Maintenance of the ISO Quality Management System
- Document creation and maintenance for all processes (procedures and forms)
- Flow charts for all business departments and what documentation is required and when
- Standardization of non-ISO documentation (estimate sheet, manuals, reports)
- Internal Audits
- Creation, Verification, and Collation of QC and Project Binders
- Scheduling Training and maintenance of training documentation
- Maintenance of ISNetWorld safety portal
- Answer General phone line
- Data Entry
- Organizing office events (BBQ’s, cakes, etc.)
- Travel accommodations coordination
- Office supplies ordering
- Document past jobs – history, successes, failures
- Highlight single points of failure in the organization in process and staffing. Areas where knowledge and information accumulate but aren’t accessible
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; able to effectively deliver training and/or ideas to audiences.
- Strong customer service relationships; takes pride in delivering high quality work.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed; productive within a team environment.
- Excellent listening and analytical skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Takes an organized and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure, results-oriented environment.
- Aptitude for following detailed, step-by-step instructions and management direction.
- Willingness to grow with position as role evolves.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including some weekends and evenings.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Bilingual, English/French an Asset
Required Working Knowledge (training will be provided, as needed):
- Norcan’s current programs and services, proprietary systems, Company policies and goals
- Operating systems: Windows 10 / Windows 7/8
- Shop Safety / WHMIS
- Products & Tools: Microsoft Office 2019
- Accounting Products: Simply Accounting 2019
- Knowledge of Accounting principles
- Knowledge of ISO and Health and Safety is an asset
Relevant Experience Required:
- 2 years relevant experience in the field or in a related area
- College Office or Business Administration course is an asset
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Optional Certifications: ISO certification, MS Office Suite
- Sitting in front of a computer monitor for extended periods of time
If you are interested in applying to this position select the Apply for Job button.