Kolab Project is a platform dedicated to arts, design, and culture. Our mission is to provide Canadians with a carefully curated selection of exceptional cannabis products, while championing high quality, purposeful goods produced in collaboration with culturally relevant creators.
About the Role
Reporting to the Post-Production Supervisor, the Milling Technician will be responsible for assisting in all bulk cannabis milling and related activities to ensure adequate feedstock for pre-roll manufacturing.
Please note that this is a 6-month contractual role.
- Perform all milling processes.
- Condition/sift milled cannabis prior to pre-roll manufacturing.
- Perform batch sampling for external testing.
- Strictly adhere to the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Assist the Operations and Production team in ensuring the milling room and equipment remains organized and kept in a sanitary condition.
- Complete all documentation related to production and sanitation activities.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Post-Secondary education an asset.
- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or similar.
- Must be comfortable wearing a respirator and PPE for duration of shift.
- Familiarity with the Cannabis Act and Cannabis Regulations.
What’s in it for you
- Amazing and valuable experience in a brand-new industry and company!
- Hourly shift premium after 6:00 pm EST.
KOLAB PROJECT INC. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We provide accommodation for job applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you are interested in applying to this position please select the Apply for Job button, or apply online through the link below;