Brand new Comfort Inn & Suites, Carleton Place Ontario scheduled to open summer 2021 is looking for a dynamic, energetic and detail oriented individuals to join our our housekeeping team.
We are eager to meet with talented, passionate, experienced service professionals who are looking for a unique opportunity to achieve personal and professional growth. You will be a part of a winning team where you are afforded the freedom to do the job that you were hired to do one where your efforts will be recognized and appreciated.
You will be responsible for:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Ensure all in room collateral is in place according to brand standards.
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Report all found property so guests get back those special belongings they may have left behind
- Promote a culture of safety by ensuring the security of the rooms, keys and guests.
- Follow and understand the correct storage and usage of cleaning agents as per health and safety guidelines (WHMIS) and manufacturers instructions
- General inspection of equipment and reporting any defective equipment when required
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the corporate policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Experience: housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
Work remotely: No
**Only applicants eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
***At the time of hiring, you will be required to provide a police clearance report***
If you are interested in applying to this position please select the Apply for Job button.