Brand new Comfort Inn & Suites, Carleton Place scheduled to open summer 2021 is looking for a dynamic, energetic and detail oriented individuals to join our our Front office team.
We are eager to meet with talented, passionate, experienced service professionals who are looking for a unique opportunity to achieve personal and professional growth. You will be a part of a winning team where you are afforded the freedom to do the job that you were hired to do one where your efforts will be recognized and appreciated.
You will be responsible for;
- Check guests in & out and making guest room reservations.
- Processing guests accounts
- Handling a cash float
- Providing excellent customer service as per hotel and Brand standards
- Following up on accounts that has exceeded the house credit limits
- Following up on AR accounts over 30 days.
- Operate various standard office machines such as personal computer, various software, fax, calculator, phone, photocopy machine.
- To determine and evaluate the guest requests in person or over the phone, and to written or verbal instructions.
- Liaise in writing and verbally with guests, visitors, enquirers, and hotel staff.
- Perform basic Front Desk tasks and clerical including reservations over the telephone, and ensure a smooth and accurate input.
- Balancing end of shift credit card and cash Transactions.
- Good command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal
- Knowledge about the surrounding area
- Additional languages spoken would be an asset
- Must be neat, professional and well groomed
- Must possess strong organization time management skills, attentive to details
- Must be guest service focused
- Knowledge of Choice Advantage (PMS) would be an asset
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in a service related position is an asset
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality is essential
- Must be able to work shifts (days, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Other duties as assigned by department manager
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Experience: customer service: 2 years (Required)
Work remotely: No
**Only applicants eligible to work in Canada will be considered**
***At the time of hiring, you will be required to provide a police clearance report***
If you are interested in applying to this position please select the Apply for Job button.