The role currently available would be for full time detailing. We take pride in our work and our employees should as well! We have a fun but very busy work environment.
– Valid drivers licence
– Attention to detail
– Experience is an asset but not required, we will train the right candidate
– Maintain a neat appearance
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or with the team
– Detailing (interior & exterior) vehicles
– Maintaining a clean work station
– Assisting team members with other tasks
Wage: To be determined based on experience
Please apply by sending your resume to [email protected] and to the attention of Amanda.