Reference Number : ST-21-33690-1536
We operate or service some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Your role include but not limited to:
• Keeps current on assigned contractor account’ projects. Uses information to provide a “value added” to the sales transaction by anticipating customer requirements, recommending additional products and working to maximize the sales opportunity.
• Provides appropriate information on suggested products and alternatives explaining features and benefits and providing application advice as required. Suggests add-ons to complete the sale.
• Process the sale as per policy locates product on the computer, checks to ensure stock availability and to confirm next available delivery date.
• Maintains assigned account activity binder. Maintains accurate quotation report and updates regularly. Advises credit department of potential changes to account or updates to account information.
• Prices volume orders as per guidelines, giving consideration to quantity, delivery and load building requirements. Uses quotation form to present prices to customers.
• Prepares special orders, obtains the required information and specifications from customer, contacts Purchaser to establish and confirm price and available delivery date. Coordinates direct shipment or pick-up from supplier.
• Participates in store initiatives to grow and develop contractor business
• Position requires individual to keep current on building construction trends, products and application techniques to maintain credibility with customer. Basic and current knowledge of the building code is also required
• Position requires the ability to be able to read and interpret a blueprint. The ability to prepare material estimates is a value added requirement
• Position requires effective selling skills, and a commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Position requires good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to assess customer requirements and make recommendations
• Position requires a good working knowledge of RONA’s systems and procedures
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada;
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
• An inclusive and safe working environment
• Promotion of work-life balance
• Exclusive employee discounts
• Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
• Opportunities for advancement within the company
• An employer that’s involved in the community
• Teamwork and ongoing training
• A comprehensive training program for all new hires
• A company discount on store merchandise
• A student incentive program
• And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.