Breakfast Crew MemberFull Time
There’s a reason breakfast is the most important meal of the day (that reason is the Breakfast Baconator, FYI). Join our morning team to get in on the bright vibe and dish out breakfast Wendy’s style!
We have the stuff you want – like fun people, quality food, a schedule to meet your needs, and a paycheck – done. Our founder Dave Thomas had three rules for everyone who works here: Do the right thing. Treat people with respect. Make food better than they’d expect from a fast food place. No doubt you do the first two already. We can teach you the third!
A sneak peek of your job responsibilities includes:
Accurately processing transactions, including cash, debit, credit and gift cards
Contributing to the cleanliness, safety, and overall success of your team and restaurant
Providing excellent guest experience through the delivery of exceptional products and service
Delivering consistent and outstanding service through a friendly attitude, attentive behaviour and strong product knowledge
As a multi-unit Wendy’s franchisee, Quicker Foods Inc. offers some unique benefits and perks, such as:
- Competitive wages
- On-the-job training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Community involvement opportunities
- Discounted food and drink while working
- Health and dental benefits for qualifying employees
- Advancement opportunities at the restaurant, operations, and head office level
- Opportunities to receive training and development in food safety and health and safety
- Planning on moving but don’t want to lose your seniority or look for a new job? With 55 and growing locations, we may be able to find a perfect fit for you, whether you are relocating for personal, educational, or work reasons.
- A desire to learn
- Access to reliable transportation
- Basic English skills are required to read and comprehend instructions and policy documents and communicate with guests and other Crew Members
- No previous experience is required, although it is an asset
- To be a successful candidate, you must be eligible to work in Canada
In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), accommodations are available throughout the recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations required.
Quicker Foods Inc. (QSR Group), operating as Wendy’s, is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment and seeks talent with diverse life experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires talent regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases.
When he was eight years old, Dave Thomas dreamed he’d run the best restaurant in the world. He didn’t just achieve his dream; he shared it with everyone. Dave loved two things above all else, food and people. That’s why he started Wendy’s. He believed in a place where you get great food, made fresh, served by nice people. At all our restaurants, we do our best to carry on that simple idea every day. It’s his legacy.
Our name is Wendy’s, but we will always be Dave’s place. Learn about the legacy and see how you can keep it alive as part of our crew!
If you are interested in applying to this position select the Apply for Job button.