Boom Truck Operator (West End Forming)Full Time
With almost 20 years of progressive growth delivering high-quality concrete services, West End Forming sector of Cavanagh Construction, have the experience to complete any project that comes our way. Together, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and reliability. From the start, we work with your team to create a project execution plan that provides the best solution for your timeline and budget.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Daily circle check reports and upkeep of company vehicle
– Verifying loads and paperwork (proper loading of materials, strapping etc.)
– Completion of all daily (MTO) paperwork requirements
– Safe and timely deliveries and pick ups of material to locations
– Participate in loading and unloading materials
– Adhere and follow company’s Health & Safety policies and regulations
– Abide by all rules and laws of the road
– Perform other duties as assigned by management
– Must have clean abstract and boom experience
– Physical labour involved
– Strong work ethic and good attitude
– Team play with excellent attendance
– Family, people-centric culture
– Safe and healthy workplace, promoting well being
– Attractive, competitive compensation for qualified candidates
– Benefit, Wellness and Pension Programs
– Internal growth opportunities
– Training and development opportunities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you are interested in applying to this position select the Apply for Job button and you will be redirected to Thomas Cavanagh Construction’s online application.