Skyline Group is looking for a qualified Bilingual Customer Service Representative to process and ensure the overall success of orders.
A qualified candidate will have excellent customer service skills, the ability to problem solve, work under pressure to reach deadlines, and remain organized while ensuring accuracy and paying close attention to the details of the project. The ability to read and understand drawings, plans and blueprints would be an asset in this position. An aptitude for business software: Outlook, SalesForce, Drop Box and Google Chrome is also an asset.
- Answer customer queries and/or questions via telephone or email
- Handle customer complaints or concerns as they arise
- Follow-up with customers to ensure they received the product correctly
- Receive required deposits, assist with the credit application process
- Ensure customers receive product drawings within the set timelines
- Follow-up with customer on drawings, receive approval to proceed
- Coordinate with operations to ensure the order is accurate and includes everything so that it will ship correctly and can be easily installed by the customer.
- Extended health
- Retirement Savings Program
Please send all resumes to email@example.com with the position title “Bilingual Customer Service Representative” in the subject line.