Do you like dogs and puppies? Don’t mind some hard work? Do you like to play/snuggle dogs and puppies?
We have a position for you!
We are looking for an extremely responsible adult with a natural ability with dogs, who enjoys caring and interacting with dogs and puppies. Interviewing is immediate and this position starts ASAP.
Job Responsibilities include;
- Extremely important responsibility of walking our acclaimed breeding dogs.
- Must follow our dog and puppy training protocols.
- Must live within 20minutes of Ashton.
- Punctuality is required due to the nature of our business.
- Attention to detail with the cleaning and disinfecting is a requirement.
- Must be able to work fast-paced.
- Prefer someone with Kennel boarding experience.
- Vet tech experience is an asset.
- Self-started and can work alone.
- Additional job duties include meticulous cleaning pens & whelping boxes, feeding/water, brushing/grooming, bathing puppies, cleaning the training facility floors, general dusting/cleaning as time permits etc.
Afternoon Shift – 3:00-5/6pm (2-3 Hours)
Bedtime Shift – 9:00pm – 10:30/11pm (2-3 Hours)
*A combination of at least 5 shifts weekly including weekends
You would be working with a frinedly team of individuals. Rewarding and stress-free with puppy and dog interactions. Hourly wage is $22.50/hour. For keen individuals, we would have you in a paid training trial for several shifts to ensure the position is suitable for you and us.
Please email your resume or interest to Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-253-5535